Customized Diagnostic Devices
Screentec has 30 years of experience in printing electronics and converting materials.
These high-volume manufacturing technologies enable production of disposable
electrodes and microfluidic devices. Screentec R&D experts support the clients in
maturation of their ideas and prototypes into viable products. As an ISO 13485 certified
company, our ambition is to develop and manufacture medical devices of highest quality.
Research and Development
Screentec is happy to help companies and academic groups in various product
development phases. Our technical and application experts assist with design, chemistry,
material selection and process development to reach your application specifics and price
target. Our project managers ensure that project proceeds efficiently and organize
regular reporting meetings with our clients.
Our in-house manufacturing tool box
- Electrodes: High precision screen printing roll-to-roll (R2R) / sheet
- Microfluidics: Mechanical and laser cutting R2R / sheet
- Multilayer assembly: R2R / sheet lamination in register (also heat)
- Component assembly: microprocessors, LEDs…
- Surface activation: Automated reagent dispensing, wet chemistries
- Manufacturing in clean room facilities (ISO7)
- Customized packaging (humidity, N2)
- Characterization and quality analysis tools